Saturday, July 30th, 2016
The Band Perry
Eric Paslay • Joe Diffie Trick Pony
At the Cold Spring Brewing Company Distribution Center
Must have physical ticket to enter concert-grounds.
General Admission Tickets: You can purchase up to 4 tickets per transaction; repeat if needed
If you are having trouble printing your tickets, if the tickets do not generate, click on the ticket order number. You then click on the button that says REPRINT PDF, it should work doing that as well.
Camping Passes ($100)
- Primitive camping passes are available when your purchase your general admission tickets.
- If you have already purchased your general admission tickets and wish to purchase a primitive camping pass, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any information or questions regarding primitive camping, contact email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- If I am unable to attend once I’ve purchased a ticket or if it’s raining, can I get a refund on my ticket?
No. All ticket sales are final. No Refunds & No Returns. Event is Rain or Shine.
- Can I bring my own lawn chair?
Yes! There will be no seating on the grounds. Lawn chairs are encouraged. Limited space available for chairs.
- Can I bring a cooler, beverages or food?
No, Coolers and other outside food & drink are NOT permitted on the grounds of FireFest 2016. Food, Drink & Beer can be purchased through FireFest Vendors. ALL BAGS WILL BE CHECKED.
- Where can I park?
There will be Free Parking available at the Cold Spring Brewing Company’s Distribution Center. There will also be free shuttles running to/from Downtown Cold Spring the day of the event. Primitive camping available, pass required.
- When do doors open and the music start?
Parking lot party from 2-4pm. Gates open at 4pm, music starts at 5pm.
- If I leave the Concert Grounds, will I be allowed back in?
YES. Once you receive your wristband; that allows you to enter and re-enter the grounds.
- Is there an age limit for FireFest 2016?
There is no age limit for FireFest 2016. However, we do ask that all minors be accompanied by an adult.
- Do I need a ticket for FireFest 2016?
Yes, only children 3 and under do not require a ticket
- Is there cash available on the Concert Grounds?
Yes! Cash will be available at ticket stands.
- Will there be shuttle busses running from anywhere in town?
Yes, shuttle buses will be running from downtown Cold Spring up to the event. The bus stop locations are: The Side Bar, Grumpy's, and Winner's Bar. There will also be a shuttle from Stoney's bar in Rockville.
- How do I become a sponsor for Firefest?
For sponsorship information and questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Firefest Gives Special Thanks To...
Firefest 2016 Partners:
Bronze Level Sponsors: