FireFest July 25th, 2015!
FireFest Sponsor Party!
Saturday February 7th from 6-9PM at Thirdstreet Brewhouse!
Are you a local business wanting to be a sponsor for FireFest 2015? Come to the Sponsor party on February 7th from 6-9 at Thirdstreet Brewhouse or Contact the FireFest committee at email@example.com.
Artist line will be announced in early March! Listen to Wild Country 99 for all your details!
At the Cold Spring Brewing Company Distribution Center
Oversize parking passes
- If you want an oversize vehicle pass and haven't bought your tickets yet there is a link to buy them while purchasing your tickets, Oversize vehicle passes are $75.
- If you want an oversize vehicle pass and already have your tickets contact the City of Cold Spring office at 320-685-8281. Oversize vehicle passes are $75.
Must have physical ticket to enter concert-grounds.
General Admission Tickets-4 per Transaction
If you are having trouble printing your tickets, if the tickets do not generate, click on the ticket order number. You then click on the button that says REPRINT PDF, it should work doing that as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
- If I am unable to attend once I’ve purchased a ticket or if it’s raining, can I get a refund on my ticket?
- No. All ticket sales are final. No Refunds & No Returns. Event is Rain or Shine.
- Can I bring my own lawn chair?
- Yes! There will be no seating on the grounds. Lawn chairs are encouraged. Limited space available for chairs.
- Can I bring a cooler, beverages or food?
- No. Coolers and other outside food & drink are NOT permitted on the grounds of FireFest 2014. Food, Drink & Beer can be purchased through FireFest Vendors. ALL BAGS WILL BE CHECKED.
- Where can I park?
- There will be Free Parking available at the Cold Spring Brewing Company’s Distribution Center. There will also be free shuttles running to/from Downtown Cold Spring the day of the event. Oversize parking available, pass required.
- When do doors open and the music start?
- Parking lot party from 2-4pm. Gates open at 4pm,music starts at 5pm.
- If I leave the Concert Grounds, will I be allowed back in?
- YES. Everyone will receive a wristband upon entry.
- Is there an age limit for FireFest 2015?
- There is no age limit for FireFest 2015. However, we do ask that all minors be accompanied by an adult.
- Do I need a ticket for FireFest 2015?
- Yes, but children age 3-and-under do not require a ticket.
- Is there cash available on the Concert Grounds?
- Yes! Cash will be available at ticket stands.
Stage Lineups & Schedule
Doors Open at 4PM
Line Up TBA
Firefest Gives Special Thanks To...
Firefest 2014 is put on by:
Bronze Level Sponsors:
Some photos from the event done by: