July 27th at the Cold Spring Brewing Company Distribution Center
2013 Firefest Early Bird tickets go on sale Monday April 15th, 2013 beginning at 8am. Online only at www.firefestmn.com. Ticket prices are $30, and are a limited quanity! Last year early bird tickets sold out in less than 20 minutes! The concert was a sell-out last year, so don't be the one outside the gate. Get your tickets early!
Frequently Asked Questions
- If I am unable to attend once I’ve purchased a ticket or if it’s raining, can I get a refund on my ticket?
- No. All ticket sales are final. No Refunds & No Returns. Event is Rain or Shine.
- Can I bring my own lawn chair?
- Yes! There will be no seating on the grounds. Lawn chairs are encouraged.
- Can I bring a cooler, beverages or food?
- No. Coolers and other outside food & drink are NOT permitted on the grounds of FireFest 2013. Food, Drink & Beer can be purchased through FireFest Vendors. ALL BAGS WILL BE CHECKED.
- Where can I park?
- There will be Free Parking available at the Cold Spring Brewing Company’s Distribution Center. There will also be free shuttles running to/from Downtown Cold Spring the day of the event.
- When do doors open and the music start?
- We will post times when we announce the Firefest 2013 line-up.
- If I leave the Concert Grounds, will I be allowed back in?
- No. If you exit the front gate entrance, you are not allowed to re-enter the Concert Grounds.
- Is there an age limit for FireFest 2013?
- There is no age limit for FireFest 2013. However, we do ask that all minors be accompanied by an adult.
- Do I need a ticket for FireFest 2013?
- Yes, but children age 3-and-under do not require a ticket.
- Is there an ATM available on the Concert Grounds?
- Yes! There will be an ATM available on-site.
Stage Lineups & Schedule
Firefest Gives Special Thanks To...
Firefest 2013 is put on by: